Valued Contributor

Problem signing in to QVC & HSN with Chome browser

It began this morning with HSN. I tried to purchas an item but couldn't use my password. It was early for me so I first thought I had just made a mistake. Using "show password," I tried again. Unsuccessful. Maybe I had changed password and forgot? Tried "forgot password" and an email link was sent so I could create a new one. Tried new password. Unsuccessful. I did 3 more "forgot password" attempts (stubborn, I know) and was repeatedly unsuccessful. So I called and a very helpful person reset my password with a temporary. That one didn't work either. Grrrrr!

Never accused of giving up easily, I switched browsers and tried Safar which I typically only use on my iPad. Bingo! In like Flynn.

Now I wanted to check an order status here at QVC, and what do you know? Cannot sign in with my password that I've used here forever. So I switched browsers again, back to Safari. And then my password worked. I haven't called to discuss this because I suspect it may be the same issue I have on the HSN website when using Chrome. 

I am left wondering if this is an issue with my keyboard and/or Chrome browser? Or has anyone else had this problem? 

TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem signing in to QVC & HSN with Chome browser

I'm using Chrome on an Android tablet and haven't had a problem today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

They must be working on their systems.  I had a hard time signing in to HSN for about 3 hours but now it works.

Honored Contributor

Seems like I remember someone else recently complaining about the same problem with Chrome.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't had any problems with accessing QVC via Chrome today, whether on the main website or here in the forums. (I'm using a desktop system.)

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I've always had trouble doing everything using a Chrome browser...