Today was the estimated delivery date after waiting 13 days.  I checked by credit card data online and QVC has not charged me for what I ordered yet, so I'm sure it has not shipped yet.  I could have bought the item on Thanksgiving or the next couple of days for about the same I was paying QVC, but now those options are gone and I still don't know IF or When I will get my order.

Regular Contributor

I always get an email when something ships. You can also check your account, and click on the tracking button if it has been shipped.

Honored Contributor

I would have them cancel the order unless they can tell you for sure the item will be shipped within so many days.

Honored Contributor

Have you contacted customer service?  

Trusted Contributor

I never order anything I need right away because the shipping isn't fast.  I don't think I've ever had anything take 13 days, though.  I live in a major city, so not sure if that makes a difference.  

QVC Customer Care

@P_offed wrote:

Today was the estimated delivery date after waiting 13 days.  I checked by credit card data online and QVC has not charged me for what I ordered yet, so I'm sure it has not shipped yet.  I could have bought the item on Thanksgiving or the next couple of days for about the same I was paying QVC, but now those options are gone and I still don't know IF or When I will get my order.

Hi,

I have sent you an e-mail in regards to your order.

Respected Contributor

I have waited 12 days or an order. If its from Laura Geller or Mally I usually get it in 4 days. Clothes, Philosophy, Shoes, blankets all take over 10 days.

Very irritating!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18