Regular Contributor

Will the Q be restocking readers in item number A370553 (Angelou)  in .5 and 1.00 and 1.50 in blue turquoise, milky pink, cheetah and black / pink for the upcoming show??  Thank you for your assistance.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Prive Revaux Readers

[ Edited ]

@barefootwillow wrote:

Will the Q be restocking readers in item number A370553 (Angelou)  in .5 and 1.00 and 1.50 in blue turquoise, milky pink, cheetah and black / pink for the upcoming show??  Thank you for your assistance.

@barefootwillow   Thank you for posting and thanks for the interest in additional stock in A370553.  They are not showing as discontinued so it's safe to assume we will be restocking, stay tuned for upcoming shows. 

Susan 

Respected Contributor

They are also available on the website. If your a first time orderer you will get a promo code and shipping is always free. Depending on the state you live in, there’s  also no tax. Hope this helps😉

Regular Contributor

@bmorechick 

I had looked on their website and didn't see them.  I will check again.  Also, I THINK the host had stated the new colors weren't on the Prive website, but I may have misunderstood??  Thank you.  I will check again.  

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

No, the only ones I see for Angelou are the Ivory and they are very limited.