Esteemed Contributor

On the "Items Recently on Air"...........why is it, on some of the items showing in the grid, aren't the prices shown?

Regular Contributor

I'd love to know why too!  Seems like it's a selling tactic .....a way to get the customer to click on the product....one step closer to buying  the item.  I'm also not liking the way the reviews are presented.  The Title and stars are now under the review......what's with that?   

Occasional Contributor

AGREE,AGREE,AGREE!!!

QVC this is REALLY low, how stupid do you think consumers are?

'Have been a loyal customer since the early '90's.  QVC was the 'Saks 5th Ave of TV/online' shopping - no more.  

Shame on you QVC.  Please, show some class, redeem yourselves and put the item prices back up!!! 

Trusted Contributor

That's QVC's new marketing trick.  If they can get you to click on an item, you're statistically more likely to buy that item, even if it's more than you want to spend.  It works in reverse for me.  If they don't make it easy to know the price, I won't bother to click on the item.  My thoughts are they shouldn't be ashamed to show the price.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree with others.  A lot of times I see it is suposedly a "new" item but....new items before always showed the price but yet,  the items not marked as "new" still don't have prices.  OK QVC.....you don't want pricing.....I don't want purchasing!  You need to go see a professional business counselor because you are loosing the grip  of good business!  Pathetic marketing!