Contributor

Can someone tell me why the prices on some items have gone up?? I was watching a pair of d&c jeans & today the prices is different then it was a couple of days ago!!!  Not too much incentive to buy now!!

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, I just experienced the same problem at both the gas station and supermarket today.  Prices up from two days ago.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Name me something that hasn't gone up in price.  It's called inflation.  Been going rampant for a few years now!

Esteemed Contributor

@joy51wrote:

Can someone tell me why the prices on some items have gone up?? I was watching a pair of d&c jeans & today the prices is different then it was a couple of days ago!!!  Not too much incentive to buy now!!

Something may be available at the regular QVC price one day, the next day it's at an "Event Price", or possibly a Clearance price.

You noticed the price went up, but first it went down.

Honored Contributor

I think it was fashion day Saturday.

Valued Contributor

One of the things I liked about the QVC of days gone by is that they didn’t change prices up and down and up, at all prices in between.  Somehow I viewed that as a sign of integrity.

Regular Contributor

@JGaltwrote:

One of the things I liked about the QVC of days gone by is that they didn’t change prices up and down and up, at all prices in between.  Somehow I viewed that as a sign of integrity.

I agree~ I've noticed that items on my wish list which are on clearance went up in price.  Clearance prices ususally go down, not up.  I guess QVC really does not "want to make room for new merchandise". Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

@joy51wrote:

I have noticed that this occurs more and more in on-line shopping sites.  JTV, QVC, HSN, Evine, etc.  First it is on "sale", then on "clearance", then back to a "special" price, and then back on a higher clearance price.  Woman Frustrated

In stores at the mall an item that goes on clearance and stays on clearance.  Yes, it might go "on sale" but the clearance price stays the same or lower.  I will stick to the department stores from now on.

Valued Contributor

dear qvc, 

I just want you to know that if you are going to overcharge your customer for items and they ask how you can justify this price please have an answer? Martha Stewart Ham 160 that is so overpriced I just cannot believe I am even seeing this? Please tell the Customer how you price this item? I work in customer service and my motto is the customer is not always right but here the customer is right? We should ask how you can charge this much money for an item? I buy from a farm and they do not even charge that amount? Dear Fellow Q shopper do not buy this item? 

Honored Contributor

A299478   This is a bargain LOL