Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Price adjustments for 30 days.

I thought QVC did price adjustments for 30 days but when you had the sale with free shipping and 6 easy pays I called to get an adjustment and the customer service rep told me that the free shipping is on the items ordered only today.  Why?  I got other adjustments just days before this. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Price adjustments for 30 days.

[ Edited ]

Free shipping is always only for the time limits specified.   It has nothing to do with the pricing of the merchandise.  Do you seriously think they'd give everybody free shipping on everything they bought in the past 30 days?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If the difference in price was only the S&H but the item is the same price Q will not adjust that. 

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@CGuy  I missed the free shipping today also. I went to Church, lunch and by the time I got online the time was over. 
  Guess I really didn't need anything at QVC, so I did sales elsewhere and saved a lot! (And no shipping)! 😀

Occasional Contributor

Yes!  That is part of the price!

Trusted Contributor

@CGuy wrote:

Yes!  That is part of the price!

-----

Shipping is not part of the price of an item.  It's a charge, to ship the item to you. 

Of course, if you order, and the retailer charges shipping, you pay it, but, it's not part of the item's  price. 

If you buy a handbag for $239.00 +$12.99 s&h and next week, it's on sale for $199.00, with free s&h, you would be refunded, the $40 price difference, but not, the s&h.