Occasional Contributor
I purchased a lug bag yesterday and a few hours later, it was less. Can I get help here to get price adjustment....or do I have to spend time callingl customer service?
Valued Contributor

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Occasional Contributor
Oh great!! Thank you
Esteemed Contributor

Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

call customer service,they will give u difference Arkansas mom.this has happened to me as well.may take a few days to back on q card or whatever u used,but it will appear

Contributor

Have this same issue quite frequently.  Was told by CS rep that price cannot be adjusted unntil item actually ships.  I guess the idea is that we will forget.  Done with QVC because there is no longer "Quality, Value nor Covenience".  Old QVC is long gone.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Price adjustment

[ Edited ]

@w2orjetdoc wrote:

Have this same issue quite frequently.  Was told by CS rep that price cannot be adjusted unntil item actually ships.  I guess the idea is that we will forget.  Done with QVC because there is no longer "Quality, Value nor Covenience".  Old QVC is long gone.

@w2orjetdoc - No, the idea is that, if they give you a credit before the item ships, you could then cancel, but still retain the credit for something you no longer have being shipped to you (and hence won't be paying for).

They will note your account about the price difference, if you ask them.  It makes perfect sense to me.  They're not trying to scam you and it's good of them to give the customer the price difference within 30 days.  They don't have to do that.