New Contributor

Price adjustment for difference in the amount my mixer price was lowered to right after I bought it

I purchased a stand mixer and within approximately a week the price was lowered.  I am requesting a price adjustment in the amount of the difference between the price I paid and the lower price that the mixer was reduced to shortly after I purchased mine as I understand that process is a standard part of your customer satisfaction policy.

Can you please explain to me what details you will need in regards to the purchase in order for me to receive the price adjustment reduction for that purchase?

I can provide you with the order number the purchase date the next serve model number, my original purchase price and the price the mixer was reduced to shortly after purchased the mixer.  It has been maybe approximately two weeks but definitely less than 30 days ago.  

Please advise.

Honored Contributor

Re: Price adjustment for difference in the amount my mixer price was lowered to right after I bought

@Scorpiocab Call customer service and they will give you the price adjustment.  You just need to give them your name and order number. They can look up to see what you paid and what the cost is now.

I have done this many times without a problem.

New Contributor

Re: Price adjustment for difference in the amount my mixer price was lowered to right after I bought

Thank you I will do that right now.

Respected Contributor

You can do Live Chat instead of calling.  I hate talking on the phone so I do that instead.