Super Contributor

Price Reductions, 2 days after I ordered!

I ordered 6 tops from clearance, Sunday.  They arrived today.  I went on QVC today, to leave feedback, and every item I purchased was reduced another 20%!

Does QVC ever do price adjustments, that soon after a purchase?  I know when I shop locally, they are more than happy to adjust my bill.

Respected Contributor

Re: Price Reductions, 2 days after I ordered!

@Tuffcookie   I believe they will do an adjustment if your items were purchased within 30 days.   Not 100% on that, but call customer service and inquire.  If you get the run around, ask to speak to a supervisor.  Good luck.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tuffcookie.  QVC will do price reductions within 30 days of purchase.  Contact CS.  You'll get best service by NOT asking for a supervisor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Qvc will do a price adjustment if purchased within 30 days.  They have always been very accommodating with me.  Just call customer service.

Honored Contributor

I saw a price reduction on an item I hadn't yet received.  Called C/S and he saw where the item was out for delivery.  He immediately credited the $10 to my account.  Great C/S.

Super Contributor

I am happy to report that after I e-mailed QVC I received a nice response that I was getting the new, reduced price!

I saved another $27.14!

Now I buy something else! LOL 😁

Valued Contributor

hi there, same thing happened to me. what email address did you use? thanks

~ Hope in TN ~
Super Contributor

Brandi,  I used the e-mail address that is listed at the bottom of QVC’s home page.

Esteemed Contributor

@BrandiDavis - I recommend contacting the QVC Social Team for assistance; they are very quick to respond and are extremely helpful: QVCsocialteam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

I tried this a couple of weeks ago for a Cook's Essentials nonstick skillet that was on clearance.  I called CS and they were very nice about the cost refund.  It was about one week after the skillet had been shipped to me.  $12.02 back onto my credit card!

Thanks CS!