New Contributor
Hi, as this is my first time ordering from QVC, I don’t know the exact process. But looking into the forums, I’ve noticed some decent advice. I have recently purchased item #E293899. I paid $1669.96 for this Drone package. The actual vendor, DJI, is selling the same package for $1399.00 on their website. Should I return this, or is this something Customer Service would be willing to adjust? This is a $270 difference in price?! Thanks for any assistance!
Honored Contributor

Maybe one of the moderators will reply but this is price matching and I've never heard of QVC doing it.  They will adjust a price if you buy it and it sells for less at QVC within 30 days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor
Thanks for the response! I understand price matching, but this directly from the vendor. Also, I assumed that for the price, this package had more included than the vendor, but found out that it’s the same package. I agree this falls into the price matching category, but the vendor has never sold this package for the amount QVC has it listed, and what I ended up paying. Are things on QVC priced higher than from the original vendor? I only ordered this thinking that there was more included. Just a little confused.
Esteemed Contributor

Most of my orders are from one particular product line, and the price at QVC is considerably lower than than the price at that manufacturer's website.

But

you'd be wise to 'do your homework' before placing your next order.

Sorry I cant help you with the price difference. I have no experience with that.

Respected Contributor

@Drew1658  at times the vendor may be lower then the price on QVC, but its because QVC has included additional items in with the package.

For that amount, I would return the item since I don't think they will price match, but you can always ask.

My guess is that the one you purchased has additional items included, so if you want those, it would need to be worth the additional cost. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
New Contributor
Thank you. It comes in tomorrow so maybe I’m wrong and there are addtional items. I’ve ready through them multiple times but maybe I missed something. Thanks for your response!
Esteemed Contributor

Why don’t you call customer service after you go over your package & confirm it’s the same one .It’s worth a try!! If they don’t match the price then I would return it.

Good luck  @Drew1658  👍 

QVC Customer Care

@Drew1658 wrote:
Hi, as this is my first time ordering from QVC, I don’t know the exact process. But looking into the forums, I’ve noticed some decent advice. I have recently purchased item #E293899. I paid $1669.96 for this Drone package. The actual vendor, DJI, is selling the same package for $1399.00 on their website. Should I return this, or is this something Customer Service would be willing to adjust? This is a $270 difference in price?! Thanks for any assistance!

Unfortuantely, QVC does not price match with other companies. We are very sorry.

Respected Contributor

If its the same thing I would return and buy it from the vendor. $270 is a nice savings. Also check out the bendor's return policy.