Regular Contributor

Could one of the Mods when they get a chance please do a price adjustment on my item#A377565.. I ordered other day and see today it went on sale thank you in advance. Could you also check check my item#V36892 and see if there is an estimate when it will ship it was ordered over a week ago thank

Esteemed Contributor

@hotbuyer You need to call customer service yourself on your phone.

Regular Contributor

@Goldengate8361 Wow, rude much? The Mods in here have always been more then helpful and always have helped me with any issues I have had in the past. So please jog on from my post thank you !!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@hotbuyer Was just trying to be helpful to you as I noticed that absolutely no one had posted anything at all.  The purpose of the forum, just in. ase you dont know, is NOT customer service. i thought you might be new and just not know. Please....no need to respond to my post again. Smiley Happy 

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer wrote:

Could one of the Mods when they get a chance please do a price adjustment on my item#A377565.. I ordered other day and see today it went on sale thank you in advance. Could you also check check my item#V36892 and see if there is an estimate when it will ship it was ordered over a week ago thank

@hotbuyer   My apologies for our delayed reply.  We have issued a refund for the price drop of A377565.   The EDD of V36892 is approximately 4/25. 

Susan

Regular Contributor

@Susan-QVC No need to apoligize for the delay I am sure you guys are super busy and thank you so much for doing the price adjustment and checking on the estimate shipping date I really appreciate it Smiley Happy!!!

Occasional Contributor
Wow. Great customer service there.