Frequent Contributor

Price Adjustment Issue

[ Edited ]

I ordered 2 item A351886 on order #5800855099 for $72.50 each.  Item is now on clearance for $45.98 which is a significant price reduction - especially on 2 items - and I am still within my return window for these items.  I contacted customer service for a price adjustment and was told no!  Tried again and was told I would receive a "courtesy" adjustment of $14 because I had already been issued a price adjustment of $6 on this item which is just plain wrong!  Regardless, $6 plus $14 is still not $26!!  I'm so frustrated.  Customer service is really going down.  For as good of a customer as I am for QVC, I'm insulted I was treated this way.  I was actually going to place an order today for a Mother's Day gift for my mother in law and an additional one of this item when I saw this price reduction.  Think I'll just go over to the Macy's site and order the Skechers for my mother in law.  As much money as I spend with QVC and after being a very loyal customer for almost 30 YEARS, I deserve better - as do all of your customers! Shame on you, QVC.  

Respected Contributor

@luvbnagirl   You can always return them (pay for shipping yourself/probably cheaper), and then just re-order if the savings make it worthwhile.  

If they don't have your size, I would return and buy from another vendor if your are upset about them, otherwise, every time you wear them, it will remind you about your bad experience and life it too short.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Frequent Contributor

If I don't get satisfactory resolution, I will certainly return them but there will be no re-order.  I'll also return everything I have ordered over the last month.  I've been a VERY loyal customer for 30 YEARS.  I rarely have a return and I purchase 90% of my clothing from QVC.  Love shopping here.  So insulting to be treated this way.  I'm not asking for anything special.  Simply asking for them to honor their own price adjustment policy.  But, I guess that has changed as well.  

Honored Contributor

I thought all stores price adjusted within thirty days.I would ask the moderators.

Respected Contributor

I have ordered a lot over the years from Eddie Bauer and they will refund a new lower sale price for a month. I never have had any problem and their CS and they was always accommodating and helpful. I would be upset as well. I try and be so careful what I order from Q  as who knows ? Aggravating and sadly few seem to care or are able to help at Q, just move on to the next order. Loyalty makes no difference. 

Frequent Contributor

I thought by posting in Customer Care this would get the attention of the moderators.  Is that not correct??

QVC Customer Care

Hi @luvbnagirl  I am so sorry for your furstration. I sent you an email.

Honored Contributor

I would call back and speak with a supervisor.

This is one of the problems with QVC.  There is no consistency anymore.  I read posts all the time from people who say they get price adjustments within 30 days.  I myself have gotten a price adjustment on something I bought that ended up being a lunchtime special a couple weeks later.

Then other people say they attempt to get price adjustments and are told QVC doesn't do that.  They either do or they don't and it should be a company wide policy.

If you don't get a price adjustment, decide if it's worth keeping or just send it back.  I wouldn't return and reorder at the lower price either.     

Esteemed Contributor

I've always gotten price adjustments 30 days within the order date. It doesn't happen often at Q - HSN moreso. But the policy is the same with both shopping channels.

Honored Contributor

I just got a price adjustment on a dress I ordered....I did it via live chat, it was a very easy process, no questions asked, well except for me asking for the price adjustment...my credit card has already posted the refund.

Hopefully the moderators can help you.