Honored Contributor

Re: Preparing your order for days ?

I have two orders in preparing for 8 days.  They finally ship and suppose to arrive today.  The tracking shows at my post office last night and now both pages are in another town 45 minutes away.   What is going on with the post office??

Respected Contributor

I found a good deal on The Q for a Tarte concealer.  Twenty bucks and change.  Ordered it on 7/30.  Daaaaays of processing.  I keep checking the Track Package, and delivery is getting further and further away!!  I was excited when I saw "11th" (today), but today is says "14th."   I'll be contacting the Social Team via email asking them to look into this.  Granted, it's only a makeup item.  But two weeks???

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I found a good deal on The Q for a Tarte concealer.  Twenty bucks and change.  Ordered it on 7/30.  Daaaaays of processing.  I keep checking the Track Package, and delivery is getting further and further away!!  I was excited when I saw "11th" (today), but today is says "14th."   I'll be contacting the Social Team via email asking them to look into this.  Granted, it's only a makeup item.  But two weeks???

@BarbiHollywood  I finally got my package ,  but I do hear ya  , and it does make you wonder .   I hope yours comes very soon.