Frequent Contributor

Preparing your order for a Week?

Denim & Co TSV was a week ago, I was one of the early ones to order the jeggings and still even after a week, it says preparing your order. When I call them to cancel, they are saying they cannnot. 

What kind of customer service is this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Preparing your order for a Week?

@Peppu    Your size and/or color must be slow to arrive in the warehouse.  Mine finally shipped and I should get it 

tomorrow or the next day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have more of that lately.  Seems like it takes awhile but at least they have my order. Could be worse.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if it even means anything...or just a ploy for us to think something is happening with our orders...

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I wonder if it even means anything...or just a ploy for us to think something is happening with our orders...

@Nataliesgramma    I have no idea what you're talking about but I don't think QVC has time to fool around with ploys.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's hit or miss with me, and I think it depends on what you're ordering.

I've had several orders hung up in the preparing stage for weeks until they finally ship.  One is scheduled to arrive (if it does) a full month after I ordered it, and no, it wasn't an advance order.

On the other hand, I've also had several that have shipped out a couple of days after placing the order and I've received them within a week of ordering.

Super Contributor

Definitely something to remember/think about/consider before placing any future order.

Esteemed Contributor

@Peppu - If it is helpful to know, "Preparing Your Order" is the second phase of the order fulfillment process, right before "Shipped," which means your order could be released and on its way to you at any moment from QVC or a vendor. Sometimes, this status also shows for a couple of days after an item has already shpped, so there's a chance your order is already en route to you. Hopefully you'll get your jeggings soon!

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with you it takes forever to get what you order.  I'm still waiting for my purse I ordered and its been processing for over a week.  Good God what is going on.??? Other companies get orders processed and you get what you order withing days.  Amazon and Zappos just to name a couple and usually free shipping.  For awhile QVC was using the excuse of their warehouse burning but don't know what their excuse is now.

Trusted Contributor

Not in my case. I think I've been on this In Process-Preparing Your Order-Backorder merry-go-round longer than anyone.  On April 1st, 2022 I placed an In Stock order for 

Laurie Felt Corduroy 2-Button Blazer with Pockets

It's been bouncing around the above statuses for almost 5 months. How difficult is it to know, after all these months, if you have the size/color I ordered?  It is /, as of today, back to Preparing Your Order.

I have a permananet entry in my monthly budget just for this blazer to ensure if it ever ships, I can pay for it.  lol