Trusted Contributor

I bought 2 thermometers on June 1st.  One for my daughter and one for me.  Hers shipped , mine is still preparing to ship.  How could it take 8 days to prepare to ship????

Jessa
Frequent Contributor

I too have 3 items showing Preparing to Ship since May 27.  I received the items 3 days ago, but order status hasn't updated. I've also been receiving emails stating items are delayed for shipment. Clearly QVC has IT problems. 

Respected Contributor

Same here 😞

Honored Contributor

Shipping is so inconsistent.  They were zipping along shipping in 2 or 3 days for awhile.  That seems to have come to a screeching halt and now items are just sitting, aging.  They're way behind, so what are they going to do after a free shipping day?  If you order Sunday, don't expect expedient shipping.

I wonder if there are serious staffing problems?  It has probably gotten very hot in those warehouses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@LUV 2 SHOP wrote:

I too have 3 items showing Preparing to Ship since May 27.  I received the items 3 days ago, but order status hasn't updated. I've also been receiving emails stating items are delayed for shipment. Clearly QVC has IT problems. 

I wonder why Q has never, ever sent me an email regarding delays? I've been waiting for a TSV item that I ordered on May 13th (3 days before presentation). It was estimated to be here 5/20. It sold out during the day of presentation. I contacted the social team on 5/23 (10 days after order) to ask why it was still in process. They took it upon themselves to delete the S&H fee, which updated the order & changed the estimated deliver date to 6/3. It is still "in process" as of today. Clearly it is sold out & they haven't sent an email to me to advise of any delay. The reviews have been coming in since about 4 days after the presentation & now there are 40+ reviews, so I know plenty customers got their order. I also ordered the CCB TSV on 5/30 with est dt of del 6/6. It just shipped today. I have a 3rd item ordered on 5/30, est dt of del 6/9, still in process & again NO EMAIL regarding delays!

Regular Contributor
I have two items on processing since May 26. It shows that I can still cancel. I've called several times. Last time I was told it may have been shipped. Weird that it might have been shipped yet I could cancel.
Honored Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@LUV 2 SHOP wrote:

I wonder why Q has never, ever sent me an email regarding delays? I've been waiting for a TSV item that I ordered on May 13th (3 days before presentation). It was estimated to be here 5/20. It sold out during the day of presentation. I contacted the social team on 5/23 (10 days after order) to ask why it was still in process. They took it upon themselves to delete the S&H fee, which updated the order & changed the estimated deliver date to 6/3. It is still "in process" as of today. Clearly it is sold out & they haven't sent an email to me to advise of any delay. The reviews have been coming in since about 4 days after the presentation & now there are 40+ reviews, so I know plenty customers got their order. I also ordered the CCB TSV on 5/30 with est dt of del 6/6. It just shipped today. I have a 3rd item ordered on 5/30, est dt of del 6/9, still in process & again NO EMAIL regarding delays!

@shoechic 

check your email preferences....I also get lots of emails about delays....then they ship the next day usually!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Preparing order

[ Edited ]

?

@Jessa9 wrote:

I bought 2 thermometers on June 1st.  One for my daughter and one for me.  Hers shipped , mine is still preparing to ship.  How could it take 8 days to prepare to ship????

It's weird because I purchased them the same time and they were both going to the same city but different addresses.  My daughter got here and mine is still preparing to ship.   

Jessa
Regular Contributor

Yes, this lack of updated status reports has been going on for a couple of weeks.  QVC is aware of it and "is working on the issue".  I received an order while the status report still said "preparing your order".  What is the difference between "preparing your order" and "in progress. The "preparing your order" is new language.  

New Contributor

I had some KG crop pants processing for a week and then today them and another item say back ordered. I just went on and the KG crops are all showing available to order. 
between the delay in shipping, no return labels and unable to print them now, and receiving the wrong item twice in a week, I'm about done with this company.