Valued Contributor

Can someone tell me what this new statement on my order status means? My orders went from "processing" with a delivery date to now just showing "preparing your order" with no delivery date. Should I be worried that this is more shipping misery ahead?

Super Contributor

@furbabylover @I have 2 items that say that since the 12th. Wondered the same thing.

Respected Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

Should I be worried that this is more shipping misery ahead?

Probably.  Man Sad

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
QVC Customer Care

@furbabylover wrote:

Can someone tell me what this new statement on my order status means? My orders went from "processing" with a delivery date to now just showing "preparing your order" with no delivery date. Should I be worried that this is more shipping misery ahead?

@furbabylover  Good Afternoon,

Once the order has been sent to the fulfillment center for processing, the order status will update on QVC.com from “In the Process of Shipping” to “Preparing Your Order.” This change will help better determine the progress of the orders towards shipment. 

Susan

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update!

Respected Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

Yes.

Occasional Contributor
@Susan-QVC

How can my 6 day old order of a multitude of items go from Processing Order to Backorder to Processing Order (after I complained on a different forum) all in the same day? Whoever is in charge of order fulfillment needs to be fired. Quite simply, I have chosen to do all my shopping elsewhere with the exception of Linea by Louis Dell’Olio as he is the best designer and you are fortunate to have him. The shipping process has been on the decline for well over a year and QVC’s bottom line has been mirroring that decline due to the horrific shipping/ customer experience.