Contributor

On the 14th of July, I ordered three items from Susan Graver that were clearance.  They still are preparing my order?  What is going on at QVC?  Is any one else having the same issue?.  I don't live off the beaten track.  I live in Pennsylvania.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Preparing What? Shipping?

Unfortunately your experience is now the norm.   

Honored Contributor

The thing that's hard to understand is their inconsistency.  Last week when they had the 3 days clearance sale, I ordered a bunch of clothes on Monday.  They were delivered Friday, having shipped in 24 hours.  Now they're back to waiting a week to ship.  I wonder if they're giving Christmas priority?  They must shift the warehouse workers around depending on the work load.  Like everybody else, they may be short staffed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

My mother needed some new bras, and she didn't want the hassle of going to the store and trying on. Onehanesplace has free shipping on 2 or more bra orders AND free returns. I brought my laptop over and let her pick what she wanted. She received the order in 2 days. Very impressed! They were the wrong size for her. I printed out a return label and shipped back the next day. Within two days, they acknowledged the return on my laptop and issued a refund. I also ordered a new size of the bras she wanted, and she received those in 2 days, as well. I was so impressed with this level of service that I ordered a bra for myself, even though I really don't need anything like that right now. QVC's higher ups need to get ahold of the higher ups at Onehanesplace and see how they can ship and refund so quickly.