Regular Contributor

Re: Prepare to wait WEEKS for shipping!

[ Edited ]

I have an order that has been in process for 16 days!!!  EDD was 5/7.  Still waiting and still in process.

Totally inexcusable...

Honored Contributor

Knock on wood, I'm not having shipping issues.  I ordered 3 items last week. I received 2 of them and the third was passed off to the post office Saturday for delivery.

However, what I noticed you really have to watch lately are refunds which are also taking forever to actually post.  Last week I contacted CS to see if I could get a credit for an item I had just ordered that ended up as a lunchtime special.  I was told my Paypal account would be credited.  That was last Tuesday.  

So far I've received 3 e-mails, on 3 different days, that my refund has been processed but the refund amount still has not hit my Paypal account. 

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.  I'm upset that QVC never contacts customers when there is a major issue. I have numerous items that have been delayed and received a wrong item so now that one will be in process forever.  I plan on contacting customer services, but I really feel like writing to the higher ups.  Customer Service will not rectify the situation.  Higher ups will.  If they are behind because they changed shipping vendors or whatever I heard from the rep on my phonecall, then they need to hire extra personnel to play catch up.  This is totally unacceptable.  I shall not order any additional items this summer.  I find this unbelievable.  I suggest everyone at least send e-mails to customer service, and perhaps call or write people higher up in management.  Do they even know just how bad it is?  I'm so happy that I have my wonderful B&M store (which I order online from, too) for anything else I may need for vacation.