New Contributor

Prepare to wait WEEKS for shipping!

Not sure what is going on with QVC but for me and several of my girl friends, we have been having huge shipping delays.  We have all decided to stop buying from QVC. I've been waiting on a Roomba i7 for 2 weeks which means it will be 3 weeks or more from order to get the item.  Paid over a grand for it and get no customer service.  If it doesn't ship soon, I'll be contacting my card issuer because it's already been charged right when ordered.

Honored Contributor

Re: Prepare to wait WEEKS for shipping!

[ Edited ]

@JayW1982.  You're preaching to the choir here.  If you want moderator help, you need to email them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com,  privately and include your order number

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@JayW1982 

Count me in among the customers who have had horrible experiences recently with shipping.  I do believe I will take a hiatus from QVC shopping for a few months.  Maybe I'll try again in the Fall. 

Valued Contributor

@JayW1982 wrote:

Not sure what is going on with QVC but for me and several of my girl friends, we have been having huge shipping delays.  We have all decided to stop buying from QVC. I've been waiting on a Roomba i7 for 2 weeks which means it will be 3 weeks or more from order to get the item.  Paid over a grand for it and get no customer service.  If it doesn't ship soon, I'll be contacting my card issuer because it's already been charged right when ordered.

@JayW1982   Your credit card should not be charged until it actually ships.  You need to contact QVC Customer Service, preferably email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Occasional Contributor

Agree wholeheartedly. I won’t be ordering either until QVC gets their processing and shipping system functioning properly. I have several items that I purchased on 5/4 and 5/5, still “in process”, 2 returns for size exchange haven’t been updated at all and 2 items that were marked shipped a couple days ago that haven’t moved. Tracking numbers are useless. 

Fix your issues Q. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry @JayW1982  for your long shipping wait. I had to wait for almost 10 days for an order to finally ship; however, your credit card should not have been charged until the item actually shipped. For some credit card purchases you can't even dispute the charges until they have posted to your account. I think that customers should know if an item will be on extended delivery and it can't be that hard to inform them at the time of purchase.

Trusted Contributor

As the other poster mentioned, I'm also taking a break until the fall.  Just recieved my last two orders that took over 3 weeks.  

Happy summer everyone.... 

Honored Contributor

@JayW1982 

@Snowhite714posted the following on another thread saying a QVC Social member posted it following an inquiry about this same subject.

"The fulfillment centers are undergoing an overhaul to modernize all their processes. Unfortunately this has caused all of these delays."

Honored Contributor

just a FYI.....it may not take weeks for shipping. it may depend on what you order, where it is coming from, and  usps/ups shipping issues.

i am  a customer who orders frequently.

the MOST it has taken my order to be received is ten days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@JayW1982 

@Snowhite714posted the following on another thread saying a QVC Social member posted it following an inquiry about this same subject.

"The fulfillment centers are undergoing an overhaul to modernize all their processes. Unfortunately this has caused all of these delays."

@Foxxee They started modernizing their warehouses a year ago. It’s out of control and they refuse to say what they are doing to fix it. I believe it’s because corporate doesn’t  have a clue how to sort out their problems.