I placed an order for a mattress for my son on 12/19. Paid expedited shipping to have it arrive in time for Christmas. Item didn't arrive on promised date, or the rescheduled date. Once QVC and UPS opened up- reached out and item is apparently lost. So QVC (after hours of trying to get rheough)- issues a refund for the first order and says if it ever arrived to refuse it and we placed an order again and paid premium delivery to have it come tomorrow. My son was so excited about his new bed, we planned a sleepover. However it's tomorrow and even tho the rep said it should arrive tomorrow- and it shows expected delivery is tomorrow- it still hasn't shipped. I've never had this issue with QVC in the past and wondering if this new order will even arrive. 

QVC Customer Care

@RyaneS31 wrote:

I placed an order for a mattress for my son on 12/19. Paid expedited shipping to have it arrive in time for Christmas. Item didn't arrive on promised date, or the rescheduled date. Once QVC and UPS opened up- reached out and item is apparently lost. So QVC (after hours of trying to get rheough)- issues a refund for the first order and says if it ever arrived to refuse it and we placed an order again and paid premium delivery to have it come tomorrow. My son was so excited about his new bed, we planned a sleepover. However it's tomorrow and even tho the rep said it should arrive tomorrow- and it shows expected delivery is tomorrow- it still hasn't shipped. I've never had this issue with QVC in the past and wondering if this new order will even arrive. 

Hi @RyaneS31 

Welcome to our Communtiy Forums!

I see that you are currently emailing with Melvin regarding this order. Please be on the lookout for his response. 

Thanks,

Barb

Customer Care