Contributor

Poor Shipping!! Over two weeks!!

I have THREE ORDERS placed on June 7th that have yet to be delivered to my home, and it is June 20th.  I called Customer Service after they had been "in process" for 11 days, and they said that the orders could not be cancelled.  I had to wait.  So they were finally in route, and 5 days later, they have yet to be delivered!!  I wrote an email to CS, and never received a response from them.  Come on, QVC... get with the program!!Smiley Sad  It has been two weeks...not acceptable...and still not delivered!

Respected Contributor

Re: Poor Shipping!! Over two weeks!!

They supposedly are working on the slow shipping problem.   It's gonna take some time . . .

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

They supposedly are working on the slow shipping problem.   It's gonna take some time . . .

@Peaches McPhee  It's been going on, to varying degrees, for months now...wonder how much more "some time" it's going to take?

Honored Contributor

There's a QVC apology at the top of the screen.  Everyone know, it's a problem that has been going on for a while.  Stuff happens.  I just think that when a shopper has been waiting for as long as you have been waiting; the shopper should be allowed to cancel the order.  

Respected Contributor

I certainly agree that is too long to wait for an order.  I just wish people would stop ordering from them until the issue is resolved.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@Bullyeye - The processing delays are certainly an issue, but once a package is in transit, there isn't much QVC can do about it; you really just have to use the tracking information provided by the courier to check progress and see when your order is scheduled to arrive. I hope you get your orders soon!

Honored Contributor

For me, the 'in process' and shipping time has greatly improved in the last couple of weeks, so maybe everyone will see a vast improvement soon!

Of my 8 purchases, none were 'in process' more than 2 days and shipping was fast.

My orders took no more than 5-6 days from date of order to delivery and I'm in GA.

So that indicates to me that they are working on improvements and hopefully soon all customers will again get their orders in a timely manner!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

As far as I'm concerned, the shipping issue is fixed.  Everything I've ordered since the first of June has shipped in 2-3 days, mostly 2 days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

QVC shipping has been slow since I started ordering from them thirty years ago. The banner they have at the top of the screen is laughable. Currently, I have two orders processing, one of which shows an ETD of today. It has not even shipped out yet. If Amazon can ship something to me from start to finish in two days, I darn sure KNOW QVC can. There is no excuse for the slow processing and high fees they have in place in this day and age. Vitacost can ship a ten pound box to me with free shipping in two days, and that is just choosing their regular shipping option. Walmart and Target both offer expedited shipping now with no special expensive shipping option needed to make that happen. Whatever database combining needs to happen with all the companies and QVC owned under one group now needs to just get done. I suspect they are also working to combine and streamline warehouses too, so I try to be understanding, but this is not a new issue for them at all.

Contributor

Update:  June 21st, no packages in sight, no response from QVC.