New Contributor

Poor Customer Service/Appreciation

Placed an order on 11/10 that was in stock.  I should have recieved it yesterday.  Only to find that there was a problem with my paypal payment and I never recieved any notificaiton, and when I checked on the order it only stated "in process".  Customer service claims I was notified but it is computer driven so they cant verify it.  I never recieved any emails.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told I would get a call back within 4 hours.  Now, 4 hours later I am told a request was not put in.  This is my first QVC order in a while, and now my last.  The order was canceled.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Poor Customer Service/Appreciation

Sounds like you should be mad at PayPal.  QVC might have been unaware they were having a problem with your account and continued trying to process your order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@disatisfied customer wrote:

Placed an order on 11/10 that was in stock.  I should have recieved it yesterday.  Only to find that there was a problem with my paypal payment and I never recieved any notificaiton, and when I checked on the order it only stated "in process".  Customer service claims I was notified but it is computer driven so they cant verify it.  I never recieved any emails.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told I would get a call back within 4 hours.  Now, 4 hours later I am told a request was not put in.  This is my first QVC order in a while, and now my last.  The order was canceled.  

@disatisfied customer  I'm really sorry for any trouble with your order.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if we can assist in any way.  

Melvin, Customer Care

New Contributor

Melvin,

i am done with QVC apologies. Waited 4 hours to be called back only to be told  a request never was placed, after  I confirmed it 4 hours prior. I’m not sure what can be done.  I canceled the order since I needed to this weekend: and have already gone out and purchased it localy from a store that appreciates my business. I will never order again from QVC. I gave customer service a chance to keep me as a customer and wasted an evening waiting for a call back.

Respected Contributor

CS used to be so helpful in finding an item or researching an issue. I rarely  ever have had to call. I literally  DREAD talking to them. I have had rude, curt operators that can't wait to get you off the phone. At times just a short  statement ,send it back. I have not had that attitude with any other business who want to resolve and help customers. I have been a customer 30 years. I now email and the last time I was asked to verify my address, like using the one on file for 30 years was not adequate? So another email went out for the missing order with my mailing address. One occasion it was the warehouse  mistake not Postal Service. I have enough rudeness in my life than to call CS and be treated like dirt. I am sure the Mods are the exception.

New Contributor

That would be fine if the customer service represenatives wouldn't lie to the customer.  They have lied to me for the last three phone calls that I have made just to ask ordering and shipping questions.