Contributor

For the past month or so when I place an order it shows "in process" and that's 7 days after I placed the order!!!  This is unacceptable "service".  I've been an excellent customer of QVC for 20+ years.  What would they do if we sent a payment "in process"?  Of course, they would cancel the account or continue to string us along.  This has to stop NOW. Calls to customer service are nil - they don't know what the status is other than delay!!!!!'

Spoiler
Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@janiemay What's the spoiler?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    Do I need to post the ship picture again? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@janiemay What's the spoiler?

@Love my grandkids  Maybe the OP used invisible ink in the spoiler.  You have to either use lemon juice or ****** on your screen in order to read it.

Or does that only work if using "ink & paper?"

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids @Mz iMac @Kachina624 - I've made the same mistake before, clicking on the spoiler icon thinking it was the emoji icon.

Respected Contributor

Please give these complaints a rest.  QVC was never known for fast shipping, and the pandemic made everything worse. 

Many manufacturers are struggling to return to normal production. Haven't you seen all the news stories about help wanted ads for jobs going unfulfilled?

I know I would never want a customer service job!!

It is doubtful that there is anything that you purchased that is needed right away.  Or, just refrain from ordering until everything is back to "normal." You will reduce your stress level, that's for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Please give these complaints a rest.  QVC was never known for fast shipping, and the pandemic made everything worse. 

Many manufacturers are struggling to return to normal production. Haven't you seen all the news stories about help wanted ads for jobs going unfulfilled?

I know I would never want a customer service job!!

It is doubtful that there is anything that you purchased that is needed right away.  Or, just refrain from ordering until everything is back to "normal." You will reduce your stress level, that's for sure.

@FancyPhillyshopper 

BETTER YET ,REFRAIN FROM ORDERING AT ALL!!!

Maybe if we all did that QVC would get the hint,but we all keep putting up with it and continue to order more,includung me!  

If I did not want my purchace right away ,I would not have purchased it at all. 

A company as lg as QVC and in business for as many yrs ,ahoud have speedy shipping ,ECT  down pat by now!!!!!............imo!

Honored Contributor

Re: Poor Customer Relations

[ Edited ]

Oh gosh!  Repeated posts saying I'm not going to order, I will never order again.... yet order we do!  (hee, Yoda)

If it is wanted right away, why oh why,  order from QVC knowing that isn't going to happen?

We know full well we are NOT getting fast delivery, so if that is important, why on earth order at all?

Order, cancel, order, complain!

What is that saying about the definition of insanity?  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?  LOL