Contributor
Ordered set 5 poo pouri,July1,2019. Been sitting in Tennessee, since July 3rd. Can't reach customer service. I know things have slowed down ,but would be nice ,just to acknowledge customers need assistance. Ty Stila
QVC Customer Care

@Stila  I'm so sorry. Please e-mail us your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to take a look at the order.

Valued Contributor

@Stila wrote:
Ordered set 5 poo pouri,July1,2019. Been sitting in Tennessee, since July 3rd. Can't reach customer service. I know things have slowed down ,but would be nice ,just to acknowledge customers need assistance. Ty Stila

OMG Your Poo Pouri has been lost for over a year???????

Honored Contributor

@Stila    Go to the USPS website and complete the form for a missing package.  Everytime I've done this, the package has turned up shortly thereafter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Re,@Staciesmom,sorry, your so insensitive!  It was a typo. I'm 68 years old with severe arthritis,sometimes,a letter of number is not as typed.Sad,another lady on the forums ,was called out for her mistake. She was 80. She decided to never return. I assure that will not happen here,as I believe kindness is always the answer. 

Contributor

@Kachina624,Thank you,I did what you suggested. Received,my locate package quickly. Thanks for your kindness. Stila!