Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please stop ! waitlist , in process , shipping , backorder.... Then NOT !!!!

What did it for me was after being patient and not complaining about how long some orders were taking....I got someone elses order 3 times within a span of 2 months...

Respected Contributor

Re: Please stop ! waitlist , in process , shipping , backorder.... Then NOT !!!!

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

It is unfortunately the uncertain status of shipping at this time.  It is most likely on the way but keeps getting delayed.  Imagine how frustrating this is for the Q's receiving managers too. 

@Kachina624  I have to say I'm sorry, but that is not our ,  the customers problem .   We should not have to deal with frustration to purchase an item .   Whoever is in charge of the orders needs to either explain why this keeps happening and do something about it.  Customer service shouldn't have  to deal with it ,  that is not  there job and I'm sure they are getting all the complaints and that is not right either .  I commend all the CS reps for all they do !

This reminds me of medical insurance.  You can NOT speak to the claims dept.  You can only speak to a liaison.  No other merchant does this kind of complaint, in fact other merchants can't do enough and after a day or two without bumping up shipping bam, you get it.  You get a rep toot sweet too.  I have to say though, yesterday I called, got a rep right away and they took care of my issue.  I received an item that was tampered with and I can tell it was because I have it on auto delivery and I know what it should be like.  I think the Q's customer service and all that may be improving.