Respected Contributor

Re: Please, stop the pop up ad for your credit card!

I agree, the constant pop up is super annoying.  Now I am getting another one,  the QVC  sweepstakes pop up!  

Respected Contributor

Yes!  Soooooo annoying!  Popups over and over! I already entered the Sweepstakes but over and over pop ups with that and the credit card. Stop annoying us QVC!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It's very annoying.

I avoid the homepage because of all the pop up boxes.

Honored Contributor

If you have a tablet like I do you got that **** stupid "go to the app store" advertisement and download the QVC app c*ap. I have to 'X' it out half dozen times so I'll have more room up top of my page. Way to many ads these days. People are sick to death of it everywhere you go.

I hate going into a store and having to listen to that **** music blaring your ear drums out, too. Between the screaming brats and the loud music I usually head for the door without buying.

Valued Contributor

Agree with OP, the Qcard pop up is extremely annoying.  Why does it humor QVC to make their website as unpleasant as possible?

Trusted Contributor

Yes!!!!  I agree, stop the pop up - it's so irritating!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I finally set up a link to another QVC page to avoid the homepage, and that insulting pop up.  Pop ups are just tacky, insulting, and in poor taste!

Honored Contributor

you can't check the lunch time specials without having to stop and crossing out at least 2 'x's' getting old and I hate it. Sweepstakes, credit card come on, etc.   What next?

We need to band together and put a stop to this 'stuff'.

Honored Contributor

also, the automatic setting of playing of the product video.

Q, is getting to be like watching GMA of the morning. LOL

30 commercials

New Contributor

Does anyone know how to get around this in 2020?  Never on a website have I closed a pop-up only to have it reappear 20 seconds later. Every single time I click elsewhere on the website, it pops up again. I clicked it, thinking that would finally stop it. Nope. It is beyond annoying. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR GETTING AROUND THIS? 

QVC: TALK TO YOUR MARKETING DEPARTMENT. THIS IS BEYOND ANNOYING AND NOT BEST PRACTICES FOR WEBSITES.