Trusted Contributor

Please, stop the pop up ad for your credit card!

[ Edited ]

One day of it, I can deal with, but that's all!  I avoid the home page because of that nasty thing!  Pop ups are just flat out rude!  It's as if QVC is beating us over the head to try and get us to sign up for one!  I view it as just another way QVC wants to make money from us!  They hope to now collect interest from us!  Either stop it, or allow us to permanently stop it!  

New Contributor

Re: Please, stop the pop up ad for your credit card!

Totally agree...nix the pop up! Annoying is an understatement!

Frequent Contributor

Agreed! and it isn't even a good deal. $10???? seriously? that is all?!

Super Contributor

Agree!

Trusted Contributor

That $10 is nothing compared to the interest they will earn from some people.  Just crass!

Totally agree!  It's incredibly frustrating how many times  this pop-up box interrupts  me while  I'm  just  trying  to  check  a few  things  out when  I  only  have  a  few  minutes . It shows  up several  times  during  the same  session.  What's  the  point ?  I haven't  changed  my mind  in the  last  2 1/2 minutes.

Frequent Contributor

It is horrible. I used to go on the QVC website about once a day. Now maybe once a week. Because those Q Card pop ups are so anoying I cant take it. I even emailed QVC customer service about how annoying they are to me. They must be very desperate to bother us with those pop ups every day. And guess what? Now I purposely do not use their Q Card.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with what all of you have stated -

@Lila4Now, @akdld, @searching-ldq, @Foggy morning, @achyrelle, @happy54 ...

I am not sure what the Q is thinking it will accomplish with this annoying pop-up constantly appearing even after the Q customer has closed it.  Closing it should be understood as a sign of "No Thank You" or "Not Interested" ... not now and perhaps not ever!

Susan Powter had a catch phrase:

"Stop the Insanity"

However, due to the repetition of the pop-up, I believe that Albert Einstein said it best:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."    ~ ! ~

Honored Contributor

I now see this as a challenge, to see how fast I can click on the X to the popup. Ever hear of Quick Draw McGraw? LOL

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

I now see this as a challenge, to see how fast I can click on the X to the popup. Ever hear of Quick Draw McGraw? LOL

@qualitygal,

Yes ... yes, I have ...  (LOL)

However, it should now go by:

Quick Draw McQualityGal !!!  Woman LOL