Respected Contributor

Re: Please post the online November Insider!

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @september, Double check the settings on your account to make sure you are signed up for emails, if not you will not get the email for the InsideQ link.

@Alice-QVC

Thanks, but people have done that - and still not received the link. Additionally your online Chat has told at least two people that there is NO online Insider anymore - and that people who have said they viewed the Nov issue must be mistaken.

If the Insider is now free for everyone - what is the problem with simply posting the link on your home page?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Isobel Archer I checked with the Supervisor of the department that deals with the InsideQ and we do still send the link. There are several reasons you may not receive it. It has been found that some customers have the email go to their Junk folder, or blocked by their computer as Spam or if you do not open an email sent to you containing the link, it could stop them being sent. In the meantime I have let them know of the difficulty customers are having.

Contributor

Hi....

Anyone that has received the November Insider ( have not received mine yet )  ~ 

Are there any winter coats as a TSV?? 

Thank you in advance for your answer. 

Regular Contributor

Im with you, I recieve the Inider via mail for I still do not know how to access it on line, I too like getting it and have been able to save up before hand to purchase in advance. but I come here and see whats the scoop...Thanks

Super Contributor

I had the Insider page bookmarked on my computer but now when I go there, the layout is different and there is nowhere to search the archives like I used to.  It is stuck on  an Insider issue from years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Thank you....I have done that.  To help others out, who may be getting some emails from QVC (as I was), the category that should be checked is "Promotions"

I'm not sure why CS doesn't know to tell us that?  I was told to sign into my account and go to QVC.com/insider (which results in an error message)

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info about Promotions.  I did NOT have it checked.  Strange Alice didn't mention that IMPORTANT part. confused.gif

I'm a newbe to the mag.  2 issues so far.  Haven't received the Nov issue in snail mail yet.  Never knew you could get it online too.

Really strange... I could not find anywhere on my account---> QVC.com/insider

@september

TY Languages.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac.  That's what a CS rep told me to do to access the Insider.  Sometimes I think the customers know more about QVC than the employees!