Contributor

Please pay more attention when filling orders

I ordered a beautiful suit , only to receive the correct slacks but a jacket that is NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I ORDERED.  Ordered a size 6 and received a SIZE 18W.  Now the jacket is sold out, so there is no option for an exchange.  Who wants 1/2 a suit?  Please pay more attention .  You have many unhappy customers due to this slipshod behavior. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please pay more attention when filling orders

I got a periwinkle colored Lug bag today instead of the turquoise I ordered.  Took forever to get here so I'll just opt for a refund.  I've had more wrong orders sent in the past 2 or 3 months than the previous 20+ years; today's was the third in past 2 weeks.  It's becoming alarming.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please pay more attention when filling orders

I had something similar just happen to me twice in the same week. I ordered a pair of Earth shoes but they sent the wrong size and Wide Width, which I definitely didn't order, now 7.5M is sold out, so I guess it's not to be. I also ordered a Susan Graver scarf top set, they sent the tank top only, the chiffon scarf part was missing. Both items were on clearance, so I don't know if that has anything to do with this carelessness, but regardless whoever is packing orders should double check these things.