Honored Contributor

Re: Please monitor your customer serv reps

I'm sure these calls are recorded.  Most established companies record calls.  Can't imagine why QVC would not.

Honored Contributor

I have always received good and helpful customer service when contacting QVC.    The last time I did so was several months ago, and each time I talked with them there was a notice beforehand that told me the calls are recorded/monitored.   If we note the name of the representative and the date/time of the call, it's much easier for QVC to track back to the conversation, review it for us, and take any needed actions.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jeanlake wrote:

I generally place QVC orders online but when I have questions I call and routinely receive great customer service. I waited ten minutes today, during heavy call volume, to inquire about items I ordered. I have no problem with heavy call volume times. After asking my name and phone number, an overwhelmed rep heavily sighed and transferred me to a Spanish recording, which proceeded to hang up on me. I called back and a different rep was wonderful and quickly answered my question. I hope phone reps are monitored by supervisors so the rude service can be addressed and terrific employees rewarded. 

Just an additional note about the last words (I placed in bold text).   Not directed at anyone on this thread or any person in particular, but I think our human nature is that we are so often quick to complain but we don't always feel as quickly the urge to compliment and to make the powers-that-be aware of the praise and good work.    More of the terrific employees will be rewarded if we remember to let someone know about them. Great reminder jeanlake.👍

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Well, this was fun. Again, my first complaint post and it was only a partial complaint. As mentioned in initial post, I do have a history of getting exceptional service. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Monitoring calls is not a bad idea.  Many companies monitor calls.

All companies that have call centers or hire many CSRs, have someone monitoring phone calls.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If I tried to get away with bad behaviour because I'm "having a bad day", my butt would get ejected so fast it would make your head spin. Why should QVC customer reps get a pass?