Super Contributor

Chat option is NOT working, so I called.  Got disconnected twice and now, I've been on hold for almost 2 hours! Simply trying to get the status of a return. USPS says it was delivered to QVC weeks ago, but as of last week, when I spoke with customer service, I was told they haven't received it. Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

@tl98466 wrote:

Chat option is NOT working, so I called.  Got disconnected twice and now, I've been on hold for almost 2 hours! Simply trying to get the status of a return. USPS says it was delivered to QVC weeks ago, but as of last week, when I spoke with customer service, I was told they haven't received it. Smiley Sad

@tl98466   I'm so sorry.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll be happy to help.  

Super Contributor
Thanks Melvin! You ROCK!
Honored Contributor

@tl98466 The chat opton has not worked for years.

Trusted Contributor

You must have called at a real high traffic time. When I call customer service I have never had to wait more than two minutes, usually less. Maybe they have laid off people due to the pandemic. Sorry you are having a hard time.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any issues with the chat option.  I am sure it is really busy now with reduced staff.  Before all of this happened live chat was very fast.