Valued Contributor

Please help with order!!!

[ Edited ]

I need help with an order.  Item was ordered on 12/10 with an EDD of 12/16.  On 12/14, I received an email from QVC that the order had been shipped.  I have never received my item.  When I check tracking, it just says that "billing information has been received" and nothing else.  I Live Chatted with somebody yesterday and they couldn't give me any additional information as to the whereabouts of my item so they offered to either refund my money or resend the item.  I really would like this item, so I told them to resend.  I have never received any confirmation from QVC that this item has been re-sent nor have I received the original item, either.  If somebody could please help me, I'd be most appreciative.

Edited to remove the order number.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Please help with order!!!

@sueeich wrote:

I need help with an order.  Item was ordered on 12/10 with an EDD of 12/16.  On 12/14, I received an email from QVC that the order had been shipped.  I have never received my item.  When I check tracking, it just says that "billing information has been received" and nothing else.  I Live Chatted with somebody yesterday and they couldn't give me any additional information as to the whereabouts of my item so they offered to either refund my money or resend the item.  I really would like this item, so I told them to resend.  I have never received any confirmation from QVC that this item has been re-sent nor have I received the original item, either.  If somebody could please help me, I'd be most appreciative.

Edited to remove the order number.

Hi @sueeich

We will take a look at your order and will be sending you an email shortly.

Barb

Customer Care

New Contributor

A similar thing just happened to me.  I created an order on 11/19.   I called to get a status on the delivery and oooops! Sorry,we had the wrong expiration date so your card declined and ooooops! Sorry, we unsubscribed you from email notifications.  This order was for my 20 employees for the holidays.   I am now stuck trying to find something for them 2 days before Christmas break.   The customer service rep's response:  We'll send your concerns to corporate and here's $10 in credit.  I told her to not bother, because this will be the final time I will be using QVC.   Very upsetting and disappointed.    

Valued Contributor

Trying to still find out the status of my original order placed for a Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron placed on Dec. 10.  This item never arrived so I contacted customer service this past Monday and they told me they'd send out a new one and it would arrive by today, Dec. 23.  I never received any confirmation about my replacement order so I posted a message here in the Customer Care Forums and received this reply:

Hi Susan,

I just wanted to follow up on the post you made in our Forums regarding your order for the Beachwaver. I am sorry that the original shipment has not arrived. A request was put in this morning at 8:26am to have another Beachwaver manually pulled from our warehouse and sent out to you via UPS Blue delivery.

Barb
QVC Customer Care

----------------------------
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (even if the e-mail address above is yours), (i) you may not use, copy or retransmit it, (ii) please delete this message and (iii) please notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Still never received a tracking number for the new item that was supposedly sent out.  Can you please check on this order for me and let me know if I can expect it today, as promised?

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@sueeich wrote:

Trying to still find out the status of my original order placed for a Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron placed on Dec. 10.  This item never arrived so I contacted customer service this past Monday and they told me they'd send out a new one and it would arrive by today, Dec. 23.  I never received any confirmation about my replacement order so I posted a message here in the Customer Care Forums and received this reply:

Hi Susan,

I just wanted to follow up on the post you made in our Forums regarding your order for the Beachwaver. I am sorry that the original shipment has not arrived. A request was put in this morning at 8:26am to have another Beachwaver manually pulled from our warehouse and sent out to you via UPS Blue delivery.

Barb
QVC Customer Care

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (even if the e-mail address above is yours), (i) you may not use, copy or retransmit it, (ii) please delete this message and (iii) please notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Still never received a tracking number for the new item that was supposedly sent out.  Can you please check on this order for me and let me know if I can expect it today, as promised?

Thank you!

Hi @sueeich

I have sent you an email in regards to your order.

Barb

Customer Care