Frequent Contributor

Re: Please help me with my FULL tracking number

@dooBdoo wrote:

@AngelWhispers wrote:

Thanks, I am signed up with Informed delivery and that is one reason that I needed to full tracking number. I dont like to rely on my account in QVC to track my orders..This also goes for any website that I order from. I would rather track straight from the carrier website instead. Smiley Wink

Hi, @AngelWhispers!    You're welcome.😊   I mentioned these notification programs because I normally get an email alert with the full tracking number as soon as it's entered into their system -- the shipments and complete numbers appear on the UPS, USPS, and Fedex accounts and since they recognize my name/address I have the complete info often before the vendor alerts me or updates their retail website.   I'm glad you were already aware of this, and I hope all is well.🌻

Yeah this package was a UPS MI (Mail Innovations) package and you dont get alerts for those at least I cant remember ever receiving any.. It is slow Smiley Sadmoving.. First it goes to UPS then it has to travel through the UPS MI system before moving to the USPS system.. I just wish that retailers would use one system for shipping so that packages are not handled so much by different carriers/shipping companies..