Honored Contributor

Re: Please have Lisa Norden contact me

@lolakimono   I figured she was perhaps Q's version of Betty Crocker.  She has an impressive resume.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

At one time a couple of years ago I had some account with an online credit card that was actually Synchrony bank. It may not be their bank currently but at the time, I believe it was Amazon's store card. They were fairly annoying in their  mis-handling of a couple of things that have might affected my credit rating if they carried through on their "warnings." I just paid off the bill and have never used the card again to this day, though Amazon seems to badly want me to.

LOL that was 2+ years ago. Nothing charged since. Yet within the past 8 months I got an email statement saying I owed them $13 and some change. WT? said I, but paid them the paltry sum. It was refunded within 60 days.

I just ignore Amazon's pleas to use the account, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop shopping there. I hate their kwap credit bank, not them - and I understand they're not one and the same.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Frequent Contributor

Not done with QVC, per se, just DONE with the Q card. Thank you for asking why. 😘
Frequent Contributor

No entitlement here. I only want the issue to be taken care of as I have made attempts on my end. Thank you.
Frequent Contributor

I have made several attempts with no real help. I'm not demanding; I simply don't want my excellent credit marred for others' mistakes. Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Teesa

Many years ago I had big trouble with QVC's   bank. I told this story many times here. I will never forget it. It really is a wonder I still  shop here .

I have always paid my bill if full every month  and I shopped a LOT. My DH had recently died and I was buying everything I saw............so my bill was in the $4,000 area every month..

I know shocking  Smiley Sad  No yelling at me please!

Anyway,I paid my bill in full,all $4,000 of it and get a nasty letter from QVC saying I was in trouble for only paying $4.00 and charged late fees,ect.ect......

The person at the bank had entered a $4.00 payment instead of a $4,000 payment.  I am shaking  right now as I write this. It makes me sick!

It took me 2 years and my bank fighting for me to prove to QVC that I paid in full and the error was on their side!    Smiley Sad

It is a wonder I continue to shop here,but I am conquering that habit slowly but surely!

Good luck to you..... {{{{{ Teesa}}}}}

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I have 2 CC's (not Q's) thru Synchrony Bank (for several years now) and I've never had a problem with either one.

I do pay the balance in full each month, if that may ave anything to do with it.

Or I'm just lucky in that respect.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Teesa

Many years ago I had big trouble with QVC's   bank. I told this story many times here. I will never forget it. It really is a wonder I still  shop here .

I have always paid my bill if full every month  and I shopped a LOT. My DH had recently died and I was buying everything I saw............so my bill was in the $4,000 area every month..

I know shocking  Smiley Sad  No yelling at me please!

Anyway,I paid my bill in full,all $4,000 of it and get a nasty letter from QVC saying I was in trouble for only paying $4.00 and charged late fees,ect.ect......

The person at the bank had entered a $4.00 payment instead of a $4,000 payment.  I am shaking  right now as I write this. It makes me sick!

It took me 2 years and my bank fighting for me to prove to QVC that I paid in full and the error was on their side!    Smiley Sad

It is a wonder I continue to shop here,but I am conquering that habit slowly but surely!

Good luck to you..... {{{{{ Teesa}}}}}

SOmething similar happened to me once but not as large a amount.  I sent a credit card a $500 payment but the credit card company only credited me with $50.00.   The check was properly encoded as $500 when it was processed and $500 was taken from my bank account.  ONce I discovered the error a photocopy of the front and back of the check and a copy of my bank statement showing $500 withdrawn  with a letter from me cleared everything up in under a month.  I can't imagine something like this taking a year.