Frequent Contributor

Please have Lisa Norden contact me

There is an issue with easy pays and the Q card I was using.  I've since closed it, because it's not a CONVENIENCE--more of a hassle and I'm not able to talk to anyone.  I haven't had good customer service from QVC or Synchrony bank. I've gone round and round and I don't want to keep explaining the situation over and over again.  I thought QVC kept notes from calls, but apparently not.  Also, Synchrony claims that all calls are recorded, so if someone could start there and listen to the calls I made around the 3rd week in November, that would be great.  I even attempted to do a 3-way call with QVC and Synchrony;  I'M DONE!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please have Lisa Norden contact me

The card has been closed, so there may or may not be a ready record of all previous transactions and phone/email requests at Synchrony Bank. You want the VP of QVC CS to telephone you, but you don't want to explain things over and over. You want someone from QVC or Synchrony Bank or both to listen back to phone calls made over an entire week or possibly more to find your calls, but you"re "done" in any case?

If the card has been closed, you are presumably done with shopping with QVC in future because of their poor CS and crummy credit card bank, and you don't want to further explain yourself, just what is there to be done, and why?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Put it in writing and send it certified, return receipt requested to the Q and Synchrony Bank.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

I realize we get frustrated and upset, but I am still put off by the tone and demanding attitude people exhibit.

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter had the same problem

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

I realize we get frustrated and upset, but I am still put off by the tone and demanding attitude people exhibit.

It's the "Entitlement" attitude that is epidemic in this country.

It's everywhere, in all age groups.

Trusted Contributor

I don't see where there is any "entitlement" in wanting to get a bill straightened out.  The QVC credit card situation with Synchrony Bank can be very frustrating to deal with.  Although I have a Qcard, I never use it because of this difficulty.  I pay my credit card bill in full each month, but those EASY PAY charges can be a disaster to keep track of in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Teresa  I agree,  Synchrony Bank is the pits.   I had a card with them at Evine and after a mere 3 months it was such a mess and I couldn't even access my own information.   However,  don't hold your breath waiting for Lisa Nordon to contact you,  if she even exists.   She can't fix Synchrony  Bank. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

In my opinion, the QVC credit card is the perfect storm for them to have many billing errors . . . all in their favor.  I would stay as far away as possible from the Q card!  The Q tries to sway viewers with easy pay, often hosts never mention the total cost of an item.  I find the whole mess a tad on the sleazy side of marketing.  I think every time they mention the easy pay, they should have to tell the total price in the same sentence.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

However,  don't hold your breath waiting for Lisa Nordon to contact you,  if she even exists.   

@Kachina624

Just for fun...

She does exist!Cat Tongue

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-norden-cpa-2530a35

I was surprised to see that she came from LLB.  Cat Surprised