Frequent Contributor

Please get it straighted out

missplaced my credit card and had to get a new one. Edited my account giving new card info. I had a philosophy item order and this should have been charged on new card. One month later still telling me card needs to be corrected but also received email stating info was corrected and order was processing. Today received e-mail stating card needs updating. Are they processing order or not. Will have to watch my account. If I get one more inquiry, I'm canceling order!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please get it straighted out

call customer service to make sure it is straightened out. you can also email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Call customer service.  

Regular Contributor

I believe when you change a credit card you have to also go into each auto delivery and change it there also.  Apparently Q's software is not sophisticated enough to bring it forward.  I found that out when threated with collections.  Can't believe they haven't fixed it yet.

QVC Customer Care

@BadWolf 

I would be happy to check your auto deliveries to ensure they are all being charged correctly if you would please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Beth QVC

Regular Contributor

Thanks Beth, but after figuring it out, I took care of it myself.  It was months ago.  I did have to change each auto order or flex pay at the time, as I recall.