Occasional Contributor

Please fix the spamming of unsolicited emails

Hello QVC

I had been repeatedly unsubscribing from the cutesy 'opps you forgot' emails. I have times over, waited for the 10 day period to make sure they stopped but nothing has helped so far. I emailed, tried to call /chat with no avail, so posting it here as a last resort. Please respect the space of your loyal customers and pls do not spam our email accounts with reminders we clearly do not want and have explicitly stated the preference to the effect again and again. Please take your time if you have to, but please fix this.

Regards

A loyal, supporting, long term customer.

And to my fellow Q supporters who might offer suggestions about deleting, blocking or ignoring - I am not soliciting those here. And I  tried all of them already. I just want the concerned party to fix this for me and I post this publicly as the other channels to reach out to them aren't helping any. I am a long time, loyal QVC customer that has spent considerable time and money here and am continuing to do so even after the off late lousy customer service and abnormal delays. We all are going through a tough time and I am here to support my favorite shopping site and cut them slack. Plase save your mother bear attitude and don't tell me every website does this and I should not target the Q. If any other business does this (I cannot think of any other as of now) , I'll make sure to go to their site and get my problem fixed and won't rant here where it is irrelevant.

Pls rest assured and save your time and mine.

Stay home, stay safe and stay kind.

Life has enough drama already. let's not produce and direct some ourselves. We all can do without it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please fix the spamming of unsolicited emails

Simple, just set up a email account for spam like this.  Then don't open up the mail.  Hide it.

Also a company that does this should not have a record of your email that you use for things like banking.

Respected Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Simple, just set up a email account for spam like this.  Then don't open up the mail.  Hide it.

Also a company that does this should not have a record of your email that you use for things like banking.

Why should I have to set up another email account?  I have unsubscribed to plenty of promoters and they honor my request.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky0609  "deleting, blocking or ignoring - I am not soliciting those here. And I tried all of them already."

Including enabling the spam &/or junk mail option(s) within your email client Preferences/Settings?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a new one from QVC today:  "WE SAW YOU LOOKING ... They're all you can think about for a reason.  It's time to bring them home."

Ummm, no.  Someone must be working overtime to create these little gems.

Trusted Contributor

The only emails I ever get are order confirmation and shipping confirmation.  Don't know why you and others get so many.  Sorry for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky0609,  have you ever taken the time to look at the headers to confirm that the emails originate from QVC and are not being generated as the result of tracking?

When I allow tracking Q I show a minimum of 23 trackers just from Q's home page.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Frequent Contributor

I hated these too. I went into my account/email settings and changed my email preferences. They stopped after a few weeks.  Somehow it was checked that I wanted these.  Took me some digging to find it using the app but if this is of interest to you I’d reach out to the social team for instructions on changing the settings.  

QVC Customer Care

@Lucky0609 wrote:

Hello QVC

I had been repeatedly unsubscribing from the cutesy 'opps you forgot' emails. I have times over, waited for the 10 day period to make sure they stopped but nothing has helped so far. I emailed, tried to call /chat with no avail, so posting it here as a last resort. Please respect the space of your loyal customers and pls do not spam our email accounts with reminders we clearly do not want and have explicitly stated the preference to the effect again and again. Please take your time if you have to, but please fix this.

Regards

A loyal, supporting, long term customer.

And to my fellow Q supporters who might offer suggestions about deleting, blocking or ignoring - I am not soliciting those here. And I  tried all of them already. I just want the concerned party to fix this for me and I post this publicly as the other channels to reach out to them aren't helping any. I am a long time, loyal QVC customer that has spent considerable time and money here and am continuing to do so even after the off late lousy customer service and abnormal delays. We all are going through a tough time and I am here to support my favorite shopping site and cut them slack. Plase save your mother bear attitude and don't tell me every website does this and I should not target the Q. If any other business does this (I cannot think of any other as of now) , I'll make sure to go to their site and get my problem fixed and won't rant here where it is irrelevant.

Pls rest assured and save your time and mine.

Stay home, stay safe and stay kind.

Life has enough drama already. let's not produce and direct some ourselves. We all can do without it.

@Lucky0609    We have pass along your request to  IT to see if we can offer some assistance, no promises but if we can we will certainl try. 

Susan

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the action and response Susan QVC - I hope you guys fix this for your loyal customers. I don't want to set the QVC emails to spam as I shop here a lot and I need to get important and relevant emails. These are the mails coming directly from the Q and not trackers and so it is only fair that you guys promise to take care of it. The 'no promises' phrase is a bit insensitive coming from the source of the problem. 

Regards

Lucky.