Frequent Contributor

It stopped working well once QVC went through its redesign. 

It freezes repeatedly, stops, studders, and reloads continuously.

please fix.

Contributor

Yes, please fix this.  Tried to watch Down Home with David last night and finally gave up because it kept reloading and reloading.

Super Contributor

I am having a problem also.  Besides reloading constantly, the picture and graphics get blurry.

I deleted the QVC app and reloaded it, but that didn't help.

It is unwatchable!

Esteemed Contributor

I've had this problem with the Roku app for months—no other apps have any issues.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/QVC-app-for-Roku-problems-feed-looping-timeouts/m-p/50955...

Trusted Contributor

I have this problem too but not with any other Roku app.   The picture is very poor.

Super Contributor

They must be working on it.  The main channel is still having problems, but Q2 is working fine.

I am talking about the live feed on Q2.  It is clear as can be, no loading problems.  But the main channel isn't?????

What gives, Q?

Honored Contributor

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

needs to look into it

Super Contributor

FYI, I solved my problem with the lousy picture.

I switched to the live QVC feed on YouTube.  It is crystal clear.

Contributor

2 days and I cannot get on at all!  I keep looking at the stupid purple image!  Might I also add, I live 30 min. from the QVC studio have Comcast and STILL cannot get QVC 2 on cable!  And yes, I contact Comcast all the time.  To say I am frustrated is an understatement.  No, I don't like to watch programs on my computer and yes I would like to Tivo shows so I can watch them at MY leisure!  Smiley Mad