Contributor

Please fix Barefoot Dreams price!

I’ve been trying to order online for the last hour and the two colors that are less are not coming up at the lesser price. They are all the same price. I do not feel like calling in or getting a price adjustment later. I’d prefer to just order it at the proper price. Thank you!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Please fix Barefoot Dreams price!

I had the same problem. I ordered the berry and the price is not $67.xx so I put it on a check payment. Will call later to get them to fix it. It's frustrating to hear Amy mention the reduced price every other sentence. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they're having IT issues today?

I placed an order an hour and a half ago and while I had the order confirmation on my screen after ordering, I didn't receive an order confirmation email and the item I ordered is not showing in my order status.

Did my order get placed or not? I dunno......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Loveshawaii and @upperwestside what is the item number of the item you are having difficulty ordering?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @KingstonsMom the last order I am showing on your account is from yesterday for the Dearfoams.

Contributor

A368822, the Black Friday deal they have been showing/mentioning all morning that the Berry & Espresso are at $67ishz
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC 

On 9/23 I ordered A386017, this AM it showed 'backordered' while 'waitlist' was available on the product page.

I never have any luck receiving 'backorder' items, so I cancelled the 'backorder', then re-ordered on 'waitlist' (I also wanted the 5 ezpays being offered today, instead of only 3 ezpays offered 9/23 when I ordered).

I did get the onscreen confirmation/review your order at the time, but no confirmation email and today's order doesn't show in my order status.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC  It's A368822 and it still does not have the lower price for the two color options that were shown on the on-air graphic (and mentioned over & over by Amy).

Contributor

Apparently not an easy fix? Now Kerstin is wearing the sweater too, so hopefully our colors won’t be sold out by the time the price gets corrected.
Regular Contributor

I called and placed my order for the espresso with a customer service rep.  They are aware of the problem and hope to have it fixed.  But in the meantime, I just wanted to get it ordered and they do have the correct pricing.