Frequent Contributor

Please customer service...will someone fix my problem!

I absolutely hate resorting to this post....but after numerous live chats and speaking live with customer service I cannot not get this fixed!!!  Each time someone says "it should be OK now"....but it is not.  My account it clear, I have no outstanding easy pay payments or payments of any kind.  I have several credit cards beside a Q card and a debit card on file......but when I try to add an order to my cart I keep getting the message "Easy Pay Order Notification...that I have past due payments" and I DO NOT!!!!!! So because of that I cannot order anything on line because it will not let me.  However, I can call an order in the a rep. and there is no problem!  And YES I have signed in and out hundreds of times. Can someone email me, message me,  call me.  What am I suppose to do??????????????????????  If I have problem that I need to fix can someone please tell me!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please customer service...will someone fix my problem!

[ Edited ]

@Southern Classy 

Contact the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, giving them all of the pertinent info.

They're quick to respond and are so helpful!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

have you tried clearing your cookies on your computer and then doing a reboot?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Southern Classy I am not seeing any reason why you are getting that alert we are not getting it on our end. @sunshine45 had a good suggestion try clearing your cookies and changing browsers to see if that helps. In the meantime I will send this information to our finance department for them to check it out.

Frequent Contributor

I have tried "everything".  I can even change payments options, check my orders, etc. etc.  But when I add something to the cart and go "Check out".  I get the message.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Southern Classy,  It sounds like your account might have one or more internal database links that need a reset/update.   On some websites you can do this, yourself -- by editing or completely removing all financial payment information, and maybe editing or removing your address and other contact information, then log out, perhaps wait 24 hours or so, then re-enter your account info.  That will force an update to those internal links and might resolve the issue...  if not, tech support will need to look into it.  
These tech glitches can be so aggravating -- I empathize with your frustration and hope you find a good resolution soon.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy    In case you don't know @dooBdoo , she knows her stuff.  Try what she suggests and do wait 24 hours as she says.  All Q financial processing takes 24 hours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment