Regular Contributor

I would like a mondertor to contact me please.

Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose    If you need help with an order, you need to email the mods at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. and include your order number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 not that it's any of your business, but they refuse to answer my email.  The moderators on this site are terrible.  They are bias and discriminatory and only help members who have a ridiculously long history on this site.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please contact me

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose   Appreciate your gracious reply.  Nobody asked you what your business was.  Everyday I see the mods assisting dozens of first-time visitors to this board.  I suspect your nasty attitude and perhaps your history with them have something to do with their reluctance to respond.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

@Kachina624 not that it's any of your business, but they refuse to answer my email.  The moderators on this site are terrible.  They are bias and discriminatory and only help members who have a ridiculously long history on this site.

@AvalonRose That's your response to someone kind enough to try to help you?  You might want to think about that if people refuse to respond to you . . .

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AvalonRose    If you need help with an order, you need to email the mods at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. and include your order number.

I tried to email.  Got an error message saying the email address was not recognized

Honored Contributor

I was finally able to sent off my email after 3 tries.  I copied another persons post that showed the email and this time it worked.  Not even sure they will respond, but am hoping.