Respected Contributor

Please add ability to EDIT reviews

I reviewed the TSV Diamonique Tennis Bracelet I bought in May (item J354679) and gave it 4 stars. Today, less than 2 months after receiving it, it broke. I would like to edit my review to reflect this, but I cannot. I noticed that many others have also reported that this bracelet broke on them, so I will return it as defective. Customers should be able to edit our own reviews when things like this happen.

I'm really sad that it broke because it was an absolutely beautiful piece, but I expect a bracelet to last longer than 2 months. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Please add ability to EDIT reviews

@Alison Wonderland  I feel for you too.  I'm sure many others (including me) have had similar experiences.  Sometimes we are so excited about a product that we immediately post a great review, only to have the item break soon after.  I'm sure that's the reason they don't allow us to edit our reviews.  I'm really sorry about your bracelet......I have some of those packed away too (not just QVC).

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Alison Wonderland  I feel for you too.  I'm sure many others (including me) have had similar experiences.  Sometimes we are so excited about a product that we immediately post a great review, only to have the item break soon after.  I'm sure that's the reason they don't allow us to edit our reviews.  I'm really sorry about your bracelet......I have some of those packed away too (not just QVC).

Knowing QVC does not allow edits, I don't usually post reviews immediately. I waited 5 weeks to post a review and wore it every day between the time I got it and the day I reviewed it. That should be plenty of time to evaluate an item, but QVC should allow for edits for things like this. But I think you're right about the reason they don't allow edits.

QVC Customer Care

@Alison Wonderland

I am sorry that the bracelet is a disappointment to you and it is only right to expect the piece to last longer than 2 months. I will certainly report this as a worrying trend. Did you want a replacement or will you want the full refund?

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Alison Wonderland

I am sorry that the bracelet is a disappointment to you and it is only right to expect the piece to last longer than 2 months. I will certainly report this as a worrying trend. Did you want a replacement or will you want the full refund?

Beth QVC

Thank you, @Beth-QVC. I really want a replacement, but given how many reviewers are saying their own broke, I think I'd better ask for a refund. Check out the number of one-star reviews and how many of them are reporting that it broke. What a bummer! I've been trying to find another like it, but the only one QVC has that is very close is only in size Large and over $500 because it's gold instead of silver (J348705). 

Honored Contributor

I 've had many of these bracelets and they all break, although they usually last longer than 2 months.  I put them on when I get them and never remove them.  I think the twisting and turning they get when the wearer sleeps is very hard on them.  Once they break and you see how flimsy the connection is, it's not hard to understand why they break.  I would recommend removing them at night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment