Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Please SHIP MY PURCHASES !!!

Three days ago, I made three purchases online - two pairs of pants to be shipped to a different address and one top to be sent to me.  They are still showing as ''in process''.  This is the second communication that I've place with QVC Customer Care about recent orders that are taking a long time to be shipped.  I feel confident that unless QVC changes their promptness in getting my purchases in the mail, I will definitely curtail doing business with this company.  It's not worth the hassle.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please SHIP MY PURCHASES !!!

You're complaining that they haven't been shipped in 3 days? Really?  Some people on here wait 2 weeks for things to ship - complain then, not after 3 days.

Honored Contributor

Did you check the estimated delivery date (EDD) before you placed the order? The date is always there before you hit submit.  Your order may very well be processing right on it's expected time. Three days is not long at all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda

I'm with you ! I think the shipping here  is horrendous!

....and I fully intend to shop elsewhere!

Regular Contributor

Agree agree agree!!!  Shipping has become unpredictable.  I ordered 3 swimsuits in one order, watched them sit "in process" for 5 DAYS and then they all went to "Backorder" status.  Couldn't believe it.  Now, I ordered a different swimsuit (in case the others never become available) and 3 days later it still says "in process".  At this rate, if I ever get a swimsuit, the summer will be long gone!  Fairly frustrated.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

Wait ''2 weeks''  for things to ship?  I think ''NOT".     Service that slow will NOT be getting my business, sorry - to each his/her own...not me .  

And as an update to my post,  I checked this morning and 2 of my items have shipped now - so I think the 'squeeky wheel gets the grease'.   In the past, QVC has not been this slow in shipping and I've been with them at least 25 years +.   Something has changed and not to their benefit.

Respected Contributor

That's why I rarely shop at the Q anymore.  Every other company I do business with manages to ship in no more than 48 hours and arrival is under 5 days.  I use Amazon for the most part and get my stuff in 2 days.  HSN has been extremely good as well.  I also find I can track my items, unlike the Q.  The Q just isn't worth my time and I won't waste my money here.

I've been waiting 12 days now and my order still says In Process.  I ordered the D&Co TSV early in the day- no Wait List.  What's going on?  Customer Service does nothing except to say "keep waiting".  I hate to cancel the order because I ordered something else to go with it (which I received last week).  Don't know what I can do.

Frequent Contributor

Q's processing of orders has certainly changed and not for the better.

My last few orders have arrived after the EDD.

HSN is looking better and better.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsClubdr wrote:

I've been waiting 12 days now and my order still says In Process.  I ordered the D&Co TSV early in the day- no Wait List.  What's going on?  Customer Service does nothing except to say "keep waiting".  I hate to cancel the order because I ordered something else to go with it (which I received last week).  Don't know what I can do.

@MrsClubdr - I highly recommend directly emailing the mods about your order.  The mods might not see this post since it was added onto an ongoing thread.  Their  email address is:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  Hopefully they will be able to do something productive as 12 days seems like a pretty long time to be "in process".  Or, at the least, maybe they can tell you if your order got switched to waitlist or backorder and what are the chances that you will get your item.  

This was the long cardigan TSV, right?  It is a cute sweater so I hope you do get it soon!

P.S. ~ Welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy