Valued Contributor

Please Return my Money, You have been holding my returns for 9 days

Enough is enough QVC.  I returned 4 items and they have been sitting in your return department going on 8 days!!!!!!  I even spent more money by NOT using your shipping label because it sits in the post office for weeks, and used PRIORITY thinking I would get my credit sooner.  This is UNACCEPTABLE!  QVC, you are making money on money that should be in my account by taking your time on return credits while the customer is LOSING MORE MONEY. What has happened to your company?  It appears you don't care, feel you can do whatever you want and not be accountable, sorry but customers are fed up.  Not only that, it used to be that we would received our merchandise within "7-10 days, now it is 12 days plus.  NOT ONLY THAT, YOUR IT DEPARTMENT CONTINUES TO CHANGE THE DELIVERY DATE ON ITEMS, WHICH IS PRETTY PATHETIC.  Do us all a favor, hire more people in the return department because making more money on money that we deserve back is disgusting.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Please Return my Money, You have been holding my returns for 9 days

@tropics21 wrote:

Enough is enough QVC.  I returned 4 items and they have been sitting in your return department going on 8 days!!!!!!  I even spent more money by NOT using your shipping label because it sits in the post office for weeks, and used PRIORITY thinking I would get my credit sooner.  This is UNACCEPTABLE!  QVC, you are making money on money that should be in my account by taking your time on return credits while the customer is LOSING MORE MONEY. What has happened to your company?  It appears you don't care, feel you can do whatever you want and not be accountable, sorry but customers are fed up.  Not only that, it used to be that we would received our merchandise within "7-10 days, now it is 12 days plus.  NOT ONLY THAT, YOUR IT DEPARTMENT CONTINUES TO CHANGE THE DELIVERY DATE ON ITEMS, WHICH IS PRETTY PATHETIC.  Do us all a favor, hire more people in the return department because making more money on money that we deserve back is disgusting.

@tropics21   I am so sorry to see your returns have not been processed.  I would be happy to take a look, please email me the order numbers to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, I will do my best to help.   Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

Thank you Susan for your response but I will give it until tomorrow. Actually there are 5 items, all sent priority.  If I don't see a credit via email tomorrow I will call CS and have them manually do my credit, which even takes longer.  QVC, should also credit interest paid on the item returned.  I ask a favor, and I am sure I am not alone, ask corporate QVC to hire more people in the return department, as well as processing instead of them doing multiple jobs.  QVC made huge acquisitions of HSN, hired more hosts than they need, yet the customer that keeps the bankroll rolling is being hurt.  Anyone with half a business mind would know that, yet no apologies or any action by QVC, shameful, pitiful, and bad business.  These bad business practices have caught up to them, people are fed up, and guess what, going back to the mall and ordering online where things ship quicker and returns are quicker.  

QVC Customer Care

@tropics21   I am sorry, I will certainly pass along your feedback. 

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Thank you for offering to help the OP.  And working today while most are off celebrating this holiday with their families. 

I certainly understand the frustration, I too have had items sitting in the warehouse after being returned and not credited, but just made a call and it was handled by the next day with customer service.

Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
QVC Customer Care

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Susan-QVC  Thank you for offering to help the OP.  And working today while most are off celebrating this holiday with their families. 

I certainly understand the frustration, I too have had items sitting in the warehouse after being returned and not credited, but just made a call and it was handled by the next day with customer service.

Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated. 

Thank you very much, you are so kind!!!

Susan 

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Thank you Susan for your response but I will give it until tomorrow. Actually there are 5 items, all sent priority.  If I don't see a credit via email tomorrow I will call CS and have them manually do my credit, which even takes longer.  QVC, should also credit interest paid on the item returned.  I ask a favor, and I am sure I am not alone, ask corporate QVC to hire more people in the return department, as well as processing instead of them doing multiple jobs.  QVC made huge acquisitions of HSN, hired more hosts than they need, yet the customer that keeps the bankroll rolling is being hurt.  Anyone with half a business mind would know that, yet no apologies or any action by QVC, shameful, pitiful, and bad business.  These bad business practices have caught up to them, people are fed up, and guess what, going back to the mall and ordering online where things ship quicker and returns are quicker.  

I understand your frustration with this process. I quit ordering in March due to the circumstances of getting my refund. I returned two items an credit was for $26.00. They received my items on 2/22 and I received my refund on 3/7. I finally got the truth from an online chat that there was finance issues. After that chat, I decided it was not worth ordering from a company that didn't take care of their customers.  I hope everything turns around for you. Just remember even if they say they refunded your money, it may take another 7-10 business days to see your credit. 

Esteemed Contributor

I returned an item I believe it was last month. I kept wondering what was taking so long for it to be processed. I called customer service and the automated response when I checked on my return said to allow 17 calendar days. WTheck... I thought. extreme caution when purchasing from the Q nowadays. 

New Contributor

I agree with you. QVC needs to get there act together.

Occasional Visitor

The same has happened to me. I use the QVC label so they can see when it is delivered. And my returns still sit there for 15 days before they are processed. 

I was also noticing today, there were some items I ordered on 4/19, and they still have not shipped yet. What is happening with shipping and receiving?