Honored Contributor

Re: Please Keep Order Status Info Updated and Correct

@BarbiHollywood    Amazon works well for those of us who just can't wait, but they have billions of dollars to work with and earn a huge portion of that without ever delivering a single package!  More than half of their profit comes from their iCloud services, from Prime fees, and from subscriptions to online entertainment.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Keep Order Status Info Updated and Correct

@shoechic wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  Please see the below thread. The OP in that thread deleted her original message, but basically her order was duplicated by the system somehow and no way to cancel either order per CS. So she has 2 orders coming for the same thing & was upset that she would be charged & then have to schlep to the PO & wait for Q to process the return & refund her money for THEIR error.

See message 8 from tiny 2 about the FTC.

Terrible QVC customer service - Blogs & Forums

The jist of it is that you do not have to pay for products you didn't order & you don't have to send them back. Consider it a gift. 

If enough people knew their rights and followed the FTC guidelines & kept the products that Q sends them that they didn't order (it happens a lot), then maybe Q will figure out how to stop doing it WRONG!!!

Also, if you can't go to "the PO that is 2 miles away & almost never has a line" to get a tracking #, and/or do the QVC Easy Returns route, than you shouldn't be complaining about how long it takes for Q to process your return!

@shoechic Thanks for this and for the link.  When I called CS to tell them that they sent me a 2nd pair of the same pants, they did say I could keep them.  Then I thought, why would I want 2 of the same pants??  I called CS and asked if I could exchange them for a different print.  "No."  If I wanted the different print, I'd have to pay for the pants.  I guess I pushed the issue a bit.  I did end up buying the pants just because they were only like $20.