Respected Contributor

Please Keep Order Status Info Updated and Correct

I've been trying to track an item for daaays.  Order Status shows info as of 5/24.  It would be very helpful to keep this information updated and correct.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Keep Order Status Info Updated and Correct

@BarbiHollywood My most recent order left QVC a day after processing and has been with UPS for 5 days now with no movement.  I doubt I'll see new tracking before the package gets to USPS and maybe not until it's actually out for delivery.  

The last day of the trip the package is on had it in a UPS warehouse where 6 different times it was scanned, but never moved to its next destination!  That's something I've never seen previously.

Honored Contributor

You can for sure forget return tracking of any kind unless you pay for and do it.

Honored Contributor

Once a package leaves QVC and is turned over to a shipper, they have no control over the status that is entered.  The problem I have is with Newgistics which transports between facilities is disorganized, incompetent and makes up info to cover themselves.  A packaged delivered to my local post office over the weekend (?) was scanned in Arizona this morning.  Makes me want to pull my hair out.  The shippers enter all of this mis-information, not QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have an item that was delivered to QVC according to the tracking return label on April 29, and still has not been marked as returned on the order status.  I also returned an item last week using the QVC return label and there is no return tracking on it yet

Super Contributor

@kug wrote:

I have an item that was delivered to QVC according to the tracking return label on April 29, and still has not been marked as returned on the order status.  I also returned an item last week using the QVC return label and there is no return tracking on it yet

@kug  Why would you wait for over a month before contacting CS about getting your return processed? And when you return stuff, don't you get a tracking number from the post office? I do.

You can contact the QVC Social Team with the tracking # and they can then track the return & process it for you before they even receive it!

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@BarbiHollywood My most recent order left QVC a day after processing and has been with UPS for 5 days now with no movement.  I doubt I'll see new tracking before the package gets to USPS and maybe not until it's actually out for delivery.  

The last day of the trip the package is on had it in a UPS warehouse where 6 different times it was scanned, but never moved to its next destination!  That's something I've never seen previously.

@millieshops I'm just so tired of seeing no update.  Then, forget it, if the USPS gets involved.  It'll sit in the post office for daaaays.  That's frustrating, too.  I guess they all can't be as fast as Amazon!!  LOL!!  I thiiiink the item I'm looking for miiiiight be delivered tomorrow.  Maybe.  Grrrr.

Respected Contributor

@kug wrote:

@kug   Yup, I have the same issue with their "tracking."  I usually use the $6.95 prepaid sticker for convenience only.  Sure, I could drive 2 miles to the post office which never has a line, I could be in and out, but it's just so much easier to walk to my mailbox.  I also take into consideration if I've used an item -- then I can justify the shipping fee.  But I always always always take a picture of the label on the package before I put it out for pick-up.  Many times, I check the Order Status and don't see my returns or exchanges as received.  The past two times when I called CS to ask if my exchange was received, they tell me it was and that they are sold out of the size/color I requested and ended up with a refund.  A few times, though, when I called to follow up on an exchange, they send out the replacement item immediately then the system catches up and sends me another replacement!  Talk about confusing when you call to discuss your bill!  I just wish it was updated and available online in a timely manner.

Super Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Please see the below thread. The OP in that thread deleted her original message, but basically her order was duplicated by the system somehow and no way to cancel either order per CS. So she has 2 orders coming for the same thing & was upset that she would be charged & then have to schlep to the PO & wait for Q to process the return & refund her money for THEIR error.

See message 8 from tiny 2 about the FTC.

Terrible QVC customer service - Blogs & Forums

The jist of it is that you do not have to pay for products you didn't order & you don't have to send them back. Consider it a gift. 

If enough people knew their rights and followed the FTC guidelines & kept the products that Q sends them that they didn't order (it happens a lot), then maybe Q will figure out how to stop doing it WRONG!!!

Also, if you can't go to "the PO that is 2 miles away & almost never has a line" to get a tracking #, and/or do the QVC Easy Returns route, than you shouldn't be complaining about how long it takes for Q to process your return!

Occasional Contributor

Not only no update on shipping, my bulbs, ordered in February for May 10 delivery have not yet bee sent.  First new ship date was 6/5 then 6/14.  Just canceled it.  

My exchange from last month was acknowledged by an email, but not online.  My exchange, I have no idea.

If I contact customer service, via chat, I usually get somewhere.  Now if I ask what a host is wearing..........................