Respected Contributor

Please Host Hold the Jewelry Items STILL!

I wish they would stop twisting and bobbing the TSV ring so wildly on air...I like to SEE it still for a time so I know what it really looks like.  They keep moving it fast to try and catch the lighting...that's NOT how we shop in a store.  The rings are not in motion in the case they are still so we the shopper can look at it.  Only the models seem to understand this.   Everyone is so hyper and doing gymnastics with the rings!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Host Hold the Jewelry Items STILL!

I hear ya, they do that a lot on the Q but the worst one with that is Colleen over on HSN. She's been doing that for years & years and no one has told her to STOP IT.

Esteemed Contributor

While I'm not a jewelry watcher, your point on the camera work is spot on!!

I've asked before for camera to give us long, lingering shots, up close.

In a store we would hold an item up to the light and really LOOK at it, both at arms length and up close. I wouldn't be shaking and swinging it around while trying to get a good look at it.

Since I can't feel the texture or smell any off odors on TV, I'd appreciate being able to SEE what I'm considering buying.

PS that includes lingering shots of the bottom of the shoes and boots. Seeing the shape and width in the toe vs heel area is critical to me. Just saying 'wide' isn't good enough. There are wide sizes that accommodate the ball of the foot but still cramp toes.

Honored Contributor

They do that so you can see how it "sparkles".

♥Surface of the Sun♥