Occasional Contributor
I understand that Qvc doesn’t ship as fast as amazon however I placed an order on the 2nd and half of the order has made it here already. However my kitchenaid stand mixer and convection oven have not. They are supposed to be here on the 10th and with it being Friday I doubt they will make it. Every time I speak to customer service I get a different answer. I would just like to know when will it actually ship.
QVC Customer Care

@BHarris wrote:
I understand that Qvc doesn’t ship as fast as amazon however I placed an order on the 2nd and half of the order has made it here already. However my kitchenaid stand mixer and convection oven have not. They are supposed to be here on the 10th and with it being Friday I doubt they will make it. Every time I speak to customer service I get a different answer. I would just like to know when will it actually ship.

Hi @BHarris and welcome to our forums!

I checked on your order and I see that the mixer and the convection oven are both in the package selection process. Please rest assured that we have extra staff working around the clock at this time of year to get your items out as quickly as possible. You should be receiving an email very soon confirming the shipment of both items.

Thanks for your patience!

Barb

Customer Care

Occasional Contributor
Thank you for your quick response. Only reason I’m concerned about those items is because they are expensive and I’m worried about them sitting on my porch if they aren’t here before we go out of town. Is it still possible for me to receive them by the edd?
Valued Contributor

You're lucky if you get it at all..

I'm sure this will be deleted but many packages that have been sent here, seem to get lost in the mail<<< Then they don't even phone to let you know they have canceled and credited your original payment...

QVC Customer Care

Re: Please Help

[ Edited ]

@BHarris without actual tracking it is difficult to say if you will receive these by your EDD of 12/10. You will receive an email confirmation once they do ship and a tracking number will be provided so that you can monitor the delivery.

Barb

Occasional Contributor
Ok what if it’s not shipped by the edd? What are the next steps? I’ve already received half the order just not the larger items. Also most of my orders I placed after this order have already shipped as well. Is anyone held accountable for late delivery’s?
QVC Customer Care

@BHarris December 10th is an estimated delivery date. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date. We will monitor this order for you.  

Barb

Occasional Contributor
Ok thank you. Also do you know if the kitchenaid stand mixer convection over Ans mixing bowls are shipping from a vendor warehouse? If so does it take longer for items to ship from a vendor then from a Qvc warehouse?
QVC Customer Care

@BHarris - vendor shipped items do take longer but the good news is that the bowls, mixer and convection oven will all be coming directly form our warehouses.

Barb

Occasional Contributor
O awesome. Since the delivery date is an estimate how many days past that estimate should I start to worry about my items not being shipped at all.