Honored Contributor

Re: Please Fix Website Glitches for Apple Users

@moto wrote:

So Apple makes a change to it's operating system, and QVC is at fault? The joys of the internet and attempting to stay ahead of the curve.

@moto,  Not really.  In this case, there are problems which involve all sorts of devices, browsers, etc.  iPads and iPhone just happened to be the most noticeably affected.    Some of the long threads are generating error messages when all users try to open them (regardless of our device/browser/etc.), unless we go directly to the last page, for example.    I think the new iOS release was just a coincidence.    Something on this site was changed by the developers (Lithium) last week, and all manner of problems ensued.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

QVC.com is not Apple friendly anymore.  Once again live Q will not load.  Again, the notice tells us to load the latest version of Flash!  This problem was addressed and corrected months ago but has reappeared today.  This in addition to the entry problems, the popups is extremely annoying.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC, any idea when they are going to fix the iPad, iPhone issues that are ongoing???? Thanks.
QVC Customer Care

@loveschocolate  I know they are actively working to correct all the glitches that have occured this weekend. Thanks in advance for you patience, it's really appreciated!!  

Susan Q-Social   

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC thank you for the update.

Another moderator suggested trying the mobile version, which apparently works, but I do hope they're still working on the full desktop version to fix things, as most iPad users don't like the mobile version.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@moto wrote:

So Apple makes a change to it's operating system, and QVC is at fault? The joys of the internet and attempting to stay ahead of the curve.

@moto,  Not really.  In this case, there are problems which involve all sorts of devices, browsers, etc.  iPads and iPhone just happened to be the most noticeably affected.    Some of the long threads are generating error messages when all users try to open them (regardless of our device/browser/etc.), unless we go directly to the last page, for example.    I think the new iOS release was just a coincidence.    Something on this site was changed by the developers (Lithium) last week, and all manner of problems ensued.

@dooBdoo is correct, @moto

It's not just my iPad, glitches have shown up on my Dell desktop, also.

The jumping around is not only annoying, it's difficult to link to other parts of the Q when it's jumping.

There's also a problem using the Heart feature.  You have to click on it several times before it takes. 

I just tried connecting to my notifications and kept getting photos of cameras instead.  I finally gave up.

Honored Contributor

I give up.....

Honored Contributor

@moto wrote:

@moto

QVC should care, there are a lot of Apple users here, especially iPads, and QVC is missing orders.  That's profit gone $$$.

Not to mention that the glitches are spreading to Windows which is not Apple.

Valued Contributor

I just "happened" upon this subject and I would like to put my two cents in.  Today, on my iPad I tried to review an item from the Q.  I couldn't move the cursor.  I was driving me nuts, I thought my iPad was "on the fritz."  Also, I don't understand why the Q on my computer and iPad now look like the Q on my iPhone.  I don't like it on my phone, I really liked the "old" version.  Don't fix what isn't broken.  Too many techies all trying to solve problems that aren't there?

Honored Contributor

I am still having difficulty on my iPad. Anybody else?????