Honored Contributor

Re: Please Fix Website Glitches for Apple Users

It's been almost a week now. How poor is the IT Dept that they screwed things up so badly that it takes them over a week - GOK how long it will take - to get thungs back to something approaching functional. Oh yeh - they're off on weekends, so it didn't get worked on last weekend and you can be SURE it won't get worked in again until the Tuesday after Mem Day, if it isn't "fixed", i.e. turned loose tomorrow without testing, just like last week.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Social Team

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that our technical team will be providing a fix overnight (Tuesday into Wednesday) to the problems you have reported. Thanks for your patience and please let us know if you continue to have posting problems. 

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that our technical team will be providing a fix overnight (Tuesday into Wednesday) to the problems you have reported. Thanks for your patience and please let us know if you continue to have posting problems. 

@Eva-QVC: Thank you for letting us know. We've been patient!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC There is a lag when you 'heart' some post (in this case yours). Also the red heart doesn't turn gray when you heart a post, the number changes and you can 'unheart' a post now without going through the revoke my hearts thing which IMO eliminates a step!

Still unable to do multiple edits on a post with the cursor not going where you tap. I was able to edit this post by hitting the HTML option I've the reply box.

And when I went to further edit this post, the cursor would not go where I tapped it to go. Had to use the HTML option again.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼